CHICKEN TIKKA TORTELLINI WITH RASAM JUS
Tortellini is a stuffed pasta from Italy. Here the dough is made with refined flour, eggs and olive oil. chicken is marinated with tandoor marination and cooked. Then it is finely chopped and mixed with mint chutney and the mixture is used as stuffing. The pasta is served with traditional tomato rasam.
Refined flour- 150gms
Olive oil- 2tbsp
Boneless chicken- 50gms
Tandoori Marination- 20gms
Mint Chutney- 10ml
1. Make the pasta dough with Flour, eggs, olive oil and salt and keep 30 mins for resting.
2. Marinate the boneless chicken with youghurt, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, kasuri methi and mustard oil for 30 mins and cook in tandoor.
3. Make mint chutney with mint leaves, coriander leaves, garlic, chat masala, green chilly, lemon juice and youhurt.
4. Chop the cooked chicken and mix with chutney to make stuffing.
5. Prepare the tortellinis by stuffing the mixture.
6. In a container add oil, give tempering of hing, black mustard, dry red chilly and curry leaves.
7. Add tomatoes and red chilly powder.
8. Add rasam powder made by broiling methi, black peppercorn, cumin.
9. Add water and tamarind pulp and cook for 10 minutes in low flame.
10. Strain the rasam.
11. Add the boiled tortellinis in the rasam and serve hot, garnised with fried curry leaves.