A Strudel is a filo pastry from Austria, stuffed with any sweet or savoury. In this recipe, Ceramelized Apple, raisins with cinnamon powder.
Flour- REFINED FLOUR 125GMS
sugar- GRANULATED - FOR DOUGH10GMS
apple - CHOPPED 200GMS
brown sugar- FOR STUFFING100GMS
cinnamon FOR STUFFING- 5GMS
raisins FOR STUFFING- 50GMS
lemon juice FOR STRENGTH- 5ML
water FOR BINDING100ML
Fresh Cream- FOR PLATING 50ML
Salt TASTE IN HANCER5GMS
1. Measure the Ingredients, keep in work table
2. For a soft dough, take flour mix sugar and salt, pour water - knead till gluten formation - apply oil and let it rest for 40-45 minutes.
3. For apple stuffing- in a pan saute apple add cinnamon and raisins, turn off heat- add brown sugar , keep aside.
4. After resting the dough, knock back and divide in two parts, take first roll it to very thin sheet - 2/3 mm
5. Place this sheet in damped-dusted duster , cut down the edges, pace stuffing in quarter side of sheet- roll down using duster.
6. Grease the baking tray, place the strudel give oilwash and top with sugar.
7. Bake at 180 degree celcius, for 20 minutes.
8. For garnish , heat the stuffing mixture - add fresh cream mix well. Also garnish with fresh apple.